Should I remove SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2005 Win64/32/CE?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2005 Win64/32/CE
What is SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2005 Win64/32/CE? (from SiSoftware)
SiSoftware Sandra is a 32- and 64-bit client/server Windows system analyzer that includes benchmarking, testing and listing modules. It tries to go beyond other utilities to show you more of what is really going on under the hood so you draw comparisons at both a high and low-level in a single product. You can get in... Read more
SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2005 Win64/32/CE is a program developed by SiSoftware. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is sandra.exe. The software installer includes 8 files and is usually about 14.48 MB (15,185,038 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows XP as well as Windows XP. While about 57% of users of SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2005 Win64/32/CE come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany and United Kingdom.
Help link: www.sisoftware.net/?location=contact
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2005\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2005\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 14.48 MB
Files installed by SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2005 Win64/32/CE
|Name:||SiSoftware Sandra 2005|
|SiSoftware Sandra™ Thin Client (Win32 x86)(NT)(Unicode)|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\sisoftware\sisoftware sandra lite 2005\sandra.exe|
- RpcSandraSrv.exe runs as a service named 'Sandra Service' (SandraTheSrv).
- RpcDataSrv.exe runs as a service named 'Sandra Data Service' (SandraDataSrv).
3 Windows Firewall Allowed Programs
- sandra.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2005\sandra.exe'.
- RpcSandraSrv.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2005\RpcSandraSrv.exe'.
- RpcDataSrv.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2005\RpcDataSrv.exe'.
How do I remove SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2005 Win64/32/CE?
Quickly and completely remove SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2005 (Win64/32/CE) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2005 Win64/32/CE from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2005 (Win64/32/CE), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2005 Win64/32/CE.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 25%
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows XP
|Windows 7 Home Premium
57.14% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
SiSoftware is the developer of the computer analysis, diagnostic and benchmarking software, SANDRA.
Publisher URL: www.sisoftware.co.uk