Should I remove SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII.SP1?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII.SP1
SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII.SP1 is a program developed by SiSoftware. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is sandra.exe. The software installer includes 7 files and is usually about 33.86 MB (35,504,177 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows Vista (SP2). While about 57% of users of SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII.SP1 come from the United States, it is also popular in Netherlands and Canada.
Help link: www.sisoftware.net/?location=contact
Installation folder: C:\PC and System Tools\Sandra\SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII.SP1\
Uninstaller: "C:\PC and System Tools\Sandra\SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII.SP1\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 33.86 MB
Files installed by SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII.SP1
|Name:||SiSoftware Sandra XII SP1|
|SiSoftware Sandra Management Console (NT)(Unicode)|
|Path:||C:\pc and system tools\sandra\sisoftware sandra professional business xii.sp1\sandra.exe|
- RpcSandraSrv.exe runs as a service named 'SiSoftware Sandra Agent Service' (SandraTheSrv) "Provides management services for both local and remote clients. If this service is disabled, remote clients will not be able to use these services.".
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- RpcSandraSrv.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\PC and System Tools\Sandra\SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII.SP1\RpcSandraSrv.exe'.
How do I remove SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII.SP1?
Quickly and completely remove SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII.SP1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII.SP1 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII.SP1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII.SP1.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win XP 25%
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows XP
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows 7 Ultimate
|Windows Vista Ultimate
57.14% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
SiSoftware is the developer of the computer analysis, diagnostic and benchmarking software, SANDRA.
Publisher URL: www.sisoftware.co.uk