Should I remove SiSoftware Sandra Professional Home 2009?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
SiSoftware Sandra Professional Home 2009
SiSoftware Sandra Professional Home 2009 is a software program developed by SiSoftware. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named sandra.exe. The setup package generally installs about 7 files and is usually about 45.27 MB (47,465,759 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: www.sisoftware.net/?location=contact
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Professional Home 2009\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Professional Home 2009\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 45.27 MB
Files installed by SiSoftware Sandra Professional Home 2009
|Name:||SiSoftware Sandra 2009a|
|SiSoftware Sandra Management Console (NT)(Unicode)|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\sisoftware\sisoftware sandra professional home 2009\sandra.exe|
- RpcAgentSrv.exe runs as a service named 'SiSoftware Deployment Agent Service' (SandraAgentSrv) "Provides invokation services both local and remote clients. If this service is disabled, any services that explicitly depend on it will fail to start.".
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- RpcAgentSrv.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2009\RpcAgentSrv.exe'.
How do I remove SiSoftware Sandra Professional Home 2009?
Quickly and completely remove SiSoftware Sandra Professional Home 2009 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SiSoftware Sandra Professional Home 2009 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SiSoftware Sandra Professional Home 2009, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SiSoftware Sandra Professional Home 2009.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
SiSoftware is the developer of the computer analysis, diagnostic and benchmarking software, SANDRA.
Publisher URL: www.sisoftware.co.uk