Should I remove SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business 2011b?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business 2011b
SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business 2011b is a software program developed by SiSoftware. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named sandra.exe. The setup package generally installs about 20 files and is usually about 101.86 MB (106,803,806 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows XP and Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: www.sisoftware.eu/?f=contact
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2011a\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2011a\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 101.86 MB
Files installed by SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business 2011b
|Name:||SiSoftware Sandra 2011|
|SiSoftware Sandra Management Console (NT)(Unicode)|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\sisoftware\sisoftware sandra lite 2011a\sandra.exe|
- RpcAgentSrv.exe runs as a service named 'SiSoftware Deployment Agent Service' (SandraAgentSrv) "Provides invokation services both local and remote clients. If this service is disabled, any services that explicitly depend on it will fail to start.".
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- RpcAgentSrv.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2010\RpcAgentSrv.exe'.
How do I remove SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business 2011b?
Quickly and completely remove SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business 2011b from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business 2011b from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business 2011b, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business 2011b.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows XP
|Windows 7 Home Premium
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
SiSoftware is the developer of the computer analysis, diagnostic and benchmarking software, SANDRA.
Publisher URL: www.sisoftware.co.uk