Should I remove SiSoftware Sandra Personal 2012?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
11% remove it89% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
SiSoftware Sandra Personal 2012
What is SiSoftware Sandra Personal 2012? (from SiSoftware)
SiSoftware Sandra is a client/server Windows system analyzer that includes benchmarking, testing and listing modules. It tries to go beyond other utilities to show you more of what is really going on under the hood so you draw comparisons at both a high and low-level in a single product. You can get information about t... Read more
SiSoftware Sandra Personal 2012 is a program developed by SiSoftware. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is sandra.exe. The software installer includes 20 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.sisoftware.eu/?f=contact
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Personal 2012\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Personal 2012\unins000.exe"
Files installed by SiSoftware Sandra Personal 2012
|Name:||SiSoftware Sandra 2012|
|SiSoftware Sandra Management Console (NT)(Unicode)|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\sisoftware\sisoftware sandra personal 2012\sandra.exe|
- RpcAgentSrv.exe runs as a service named 'SiSoftware Deployment Agent Service' (SandraAgentSrv) "Provides invokation services both local and remote clients. If this service is disabled, any services that explicitly depend on it will fail to start.".
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- RpcAgentSrv.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Business 2012\RpcAgentSrv.exe'.
How do I remove SiSoftware Sandra Personal 2012?
Quickly and completely remove SiSoftware Sandra Personal 2012 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SiSoftware Sandra Personal 2012 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SiSoftware Sandra Personal 2012, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SiSoftware Sandra Personal 2012.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 11%
Keep it 89%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
SiSoftware is the developer of the computer analysis, diagnostic and benchmarking software, SANDRA.
Publisher URL: www.sisoftware.co.uk