Should I remove SiSoftware Sandra Professionnel Affaires 2010?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
SiSoftware Sandra Professionnel Affaires 2010
SiSoftware Sandra Professionnel Affaires 2010 is a software program developed by SiSoftware. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named sandra.exe. The setup package generally installs about 8 files and is usually about 54.69 MB (57,349,903 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows 8. While about 71% of users of SiSoftware Sandra Professionnel Affaires 2010 come from the United States, it is also popular in France and MA.
Help link: www.sisoftware.net/?location=contact
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Professionnel Affaires 2010\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Professionnel Affaires 2010\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 54.69 MB
Files installed by SiSoftware Sandra Professionnel Affaires 2010
|Name:||SiSoftware Sandra 2010|
|SiSoftware Sandra Management Console (NT)(Unicode)|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\sisoftware\sisoftware sandra professionnel affaires 2010\sandra.exe|
- RpcAgentSrv.exe runs as a service named 'SiSoftware Deployment Agent Service' (SandraAgentSrv) "Provides invokation services both local and remote clients. If this service is disabled, any services that explicitly depend on it will fail to start.".
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- RpcAgentSrv.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business 2010\RpcAgentSrv.exe'.
How do I remove SiSoftware Sandra Professionnel Affaires 2010?
Quickly and completely remove SiSoftware Sandra Professionnel Affaires 2010 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SiSoftware Sandra Professionnel Affaires 2010 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SiSoftware Sandra Professionnel Affaires 2010, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SiSoftware Sandra Professionnel Affaires 2010.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 67%
Win 8 33%
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows 7 Professional
|Windows 8 Pro with Media ...
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
SiSoftware is the developer of the computer analysis, diagnostic and benchmarking software, SANDRA.
Publisher URL: www.sisoftware.co.uk