Should I remove SiSoftware Sandra Lite XI Win64/32/CE?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
SiSoftware Sandra Lite XI Win64/32/CE
SiSoftware Sandra Lite XI Win64/32/CE is a program developed by SiSoftware. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is sandra.exe. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 22.59 MB (23,692,329 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.sisoftware.net/?location=contact
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Lite XI\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Lite XI\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 22.59 MB
Files installed by SiSoftware Sandra Lite XI Win64/32/CE
|Name:||SiSoftware Sandra XI|
|SiSoftware Sandra Management Console (NT)(Unicode)|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\sisoftware\sisoftware sandra lite xi\sandra.exe|
- RpcSandraSrv.exe runs as a service named 'SiSoftware Sandra Agent Service' (SandraTheSrv).
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- RpcSandraSrv.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Lite XI\RpcSandraSrv.exe'.
How do I remove SiSoftware Sandra Lite XI Win64/32/CE?
Quickly and completely remove SiSoftware Sandra Lite XI (Win64/32/CE) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SiSoftware Sandra Lite XI Win64/32/CE from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SiSoftware Sandra Lite XI (Win64/32/CE), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SiSoftware Sandra Lite XI Win64/32/CE.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
SiSoftware is the developer of the computer analysis, diagnostic and benchmarking software, SANDRA.
Publisher URL: www.sisoftware.co.uk