Should I remove SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII
SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII is a program developed by SiSoftware. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The main program executable is sandra.exe. The software installer includes 7 files and is usually about 27.38 MB (28,715,101 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 71% of users of SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII come from the United States, it is also popular in UA and South Africa.
Help link: www.sisoftware.net/?location=contact
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 27.38 MB
Files installed by SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII
|Name:||SiSoftware Sandra XII/2008|
|SiSoftware Sandra Management Console (NT)(Unicode)|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\sisoftware\sisoftware sandra professional business xii\sandra.exe|
- RpcSandraSrv.exe runs as a service named 'SiSoftware Sandra Agent Service' (SandraTheSrv) "Provides management services for both local and remote clients. If this service is disabled, remote clients will not be able to use these services.".
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- RpcSandraSrv.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\SiSoftware\SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII\RpcSandraSrv.exe'.
How do I remove SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII?
Quickly and completely remove SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SiSoftware Sandra Professional Business XII.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| South Africa
SiSoftware is the developer of the computer analysis, diagnostic and benchmarking software, SANDRA.
Publisher URL: www.sisoftware.co.uk