Should I remove iBasket?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
25% remove it75% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is iBasket?
iBasket is a desktop app for the Pokki platform that runs as an embedded HTML5 program within the Pokki mobile app-like interface. The Software automatically collects usage information with respect to particular Pokki Apps.
About (from SweetLabs)
The objective is easy: Score as many baskets as you can in the 90 seconds the game lasts. The objective is easy: Score as many baskets as you can in the 90 seconds the game lasts. Integrated with Facebook: Who’s in first place? Compare your score and have fun challenging your friends. Isn’t it great? Are you ready to ... Read more
It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The setup package generally installs about 17 files and is usually about 108.51 MB (113,777,783 bytes). The installed file HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\pokki\engine
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALL06c9d4a8f3bd694671a738fda31d812919ad992a
Estimated size: 108.51 MB
Files installed by iBasket
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named Pokki.
Startup File (User Run)
- Launcher.dll is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pokki' and executes as C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\Launcher.dll",RunLaunchPlatform.
Startup File (User Run Once)
- HostAppService.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #19' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-clie.
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||12.54 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||2.31 KB|
|I/O reads/min:||109.91 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||106.14 KB|
How do I remove iBasket?
Quickly and completely remove iBasket from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall iBasket from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program iBasket, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove iBasket.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 25%
Keep it 75%
MOST USED OS
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
SweetLabs has two platforms, Pokki, a platform which brings media-rich web apps to the desktop and the OpenCandy Software Network, which offers installer based software bundles through the download and installation process.
Publisher URL: www.pokki.com