Should I remove Craigslist?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
24% remove it76% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Global Rank #48,359
United States Rank #26,926
Lifespan of installation (until removal)
< 15.32 days
452.00 days >
Average installed length: 237.49 days
What is Craigslist?
Craigslist is an app for the Pokki desktop platform. The app itself runs as an embedded HTML5 program within the Pokki software outside of the web browser.
About (from SweetLabs)
The Craigslist Pokki App provides a simple interface but an extensive set of features to search, post, browse and reply on Craigslist from your desktop. What will you find inside?
Craigslist is a classified advertisements service with sections devoted to jobs, housing, personals, for sale, items wanted, services, c... Read more
Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 23 files and is usually about 69.81 MB (73,201,000 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\pokki\engine
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe" /UNINSTALL6b6f401683c1ac46e3bb455b6fb7ed7a9a71a53c
Estimated size: 69.81 MB
Files installed by Craigslist
2 Startup Files (User Run)
- Launcher.dll is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pokki' and executes as C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\Launcher.dll",RunLaunchPlatform.
- pokki.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'pokki.exe' and executes as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe.
2 Startup Files (User Run Once)
- HostAppService.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #7' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-clie.
- pokki.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #7' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-client-side-p.
- pokki.exe connects to www2.twitter.com (18.104.22.168 port 443).
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||12.54 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||2.31 KB|
|I/O reads/min:||109.91 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||106.14 KB|
|I/O reads/min:||932.54 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||217.3 KB|
How do I remove Craigslist?
Quickly and completely remove Craigslist from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Craigslist from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Craigslist, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Craigslist.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 24%
Keep it 76%
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
|TOSHIBA Satellite C55-A
|TOSHIBA Satellite C55D-B
|TOSHIBA Satellite L55-A
|TOSHIBA Satellite C75D-B
|TOSHIBA Satellite C55D-A
SweetLabs has two platforms, Pokki, a platform which brings media-rich web apps to the desktop and the OpenCandy Software Network, which offers installer based software bundles through the download and installation process.
Publisher URL: www.pokki.com