Should I remove Yahoo Calendar?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
43% remove it57% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
United States Rank #42,561
Lifespan of installation (until removal)
< 48.14 days
215.17 days >
Average installed length: 113.05 days
What is Yahoo Calendar?
This is a desktop app for the Pokki platform that runs as an embedded HTML5 program within the Pokki mobile app-like interface. Pokki Software automatically collects usage information with respect to particular Pokki Apps.
About (from SweetLabs)
The free Yahoo Calendar app for Pokki allows you to edit and access events on your calendar from your desktop. All you need is a Yahoo account and you are ready to get scheduling! When you store appointments on Yahoo Calendar, you can enter as much or as little information about the appointment as you wish, including ... Read more
It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The setup package generally installs about 21 files and is usually about 96.17 MB (100,838,916 bytes). The installed file HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered.
Displayed publisher: Pokki
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\pokki\engine
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe" /UNINSTALL571c9bfce3773b0ffc39528ad64780f94b4271b6
Estimated size: 96.17 MB
Files installed by Yahoo Calendar
2 Scheduled Tasks (Boot/Login)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named SweetLabs App Platform.
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named Pokki_Reg_HKCURun_S-1-5-21-2475710725-4113460478-2195723455-1001.
3 Startup Files (User Run)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pokki' and executes as "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppServiceUpdater.exe" /LOGON.
- Launcher.dll is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pokki' and executes as C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\Launcher.dll",RunLaunchPlatform.
- pokki.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'pokki.exe' and executes as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe.
3 Startup Files (User Run Once)
- HostAppService.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #11' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-clie.
- ServiceHostApp.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #5' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-clie.
- pokki.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #7' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-client-side-p.
- pokki.exe connects to www2.twitter.com (18.104.22.168 port 443).
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||12.54 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||2.31 KB|
|I/O reads/min:||109.91 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||106.14 KB|
|I/O reads/min:||932.54 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||217.3 KB|
How do I remove Yahoo Calendar?
Quickly and completely remove Yahoo Calendar from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Yahoo Calendar from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Yahoo Calendar, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Yahoo Calendar.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 43%
Keep it 57%
MOST USED OS
82.14% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
|TOSHIBA Satellite C55t-A
SweetLabs has two platforms, Pokki, a platform which brings media-rich web apps to the desktop and the OpenCandy Software Network, which offers installer based software bundles through the download and installation process.
Publisher URL: www.pokki.com