Should I remove TapFish?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is TapFish?
TapFish is a mobile app that can run on the BlueStacks App Player. The BlueStacks App Player lets you run apps from your phone fast and fullscreen on Windows.
The most used version is 0.7.5.2700, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 44 files and is usually about 21.22 MB (22,252,038 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\bluestacks
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\HD-RunApp.exe" uninstall "C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\Library\My Apps\TapFish.lnk" "apktoexe_TapFish"
Estimated size: 21.22 MB
Files installed by TapFish
- HD-Service.exe runs as a service named 'BlueStacks Android Service' (BstHdAndroidSvc).
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe runs as a service named 'BlueStacks Log Rotator Service' (BstHdLogRotatorSvc).
2 Startup Files (All Users Run)
- HD-Frontend.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'BlueStacks Frontend' which loads as C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\HD-Frontend.exe Android hidemode.
- HD-Agent.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'BlueStacks Agent' which loads as C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\HD-Agent.exe.
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||119 Bytes|
|I/O writes/min:||273 Bytes|
|I/O reads/min:||24.61 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||24.62 KB|
|I/O reads/min:||48 Bytes|
How do I remove TapFish?
Quickly and completely remove TapFish from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TapFish from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TapFish, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TapFish.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 80%
Win 8 20%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows 10 Home
70.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
About (from BlueStack Systems, Inc.)
Bluestacks is a Silicon Valley-based software company that produces BlueStacks App Player and BlueStacks Cloud Connect.
Publisher URL: www.bluestacks.com