Should I remove Bunny Shooter?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Bunny Shooter?
Bunny Shooter is a mobile app that can run on the BlueStacks App Player. The BlueStacks App Player lets you run apps from your phone fast and fullscreen on Windows.
The most common release is 0.7.0.722, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 44 files and is usually about 21.22 MB (22,250,566 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\bluestacks
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\HD-RunApp.exe" uninstall "C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\Library\My Apps\Bunny Shooter.lnk" "apktoexe_Bunny Shooter"
Estimated size: 21.22 MB
Files installed by Bunny Shooter
- HD-Service.exe runs as a service named 'BlueStacks Android Service' (BstHdAndroidSvc).
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe runs as a service named 'BlueStacks Log Rotator Service' (BstHdLogRotatorSvc).
2 Startup Files (All Users Run)
- HD-Frontend.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'BlueStacks Frontend' which loads as C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\HD-Frontend.exe Android hidemode.
- HD-Agent.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'BlueStacks Agent' which loads as C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\HD-Agent.exe.
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||119 Bytes|
|I/O writes/min:||273 Bytes|
|I/O reads/min:||24.61 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||24.62 KB|
|I/O reads/min:||48 Bytes|
How do I remove Bunny Shooter?
Quickly and completely remove Bunny Shooter from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Bunny Shooter from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Bunny Shooter, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Bunny Shooter.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 8 67%
Win 7 (SP1) 33%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows 10 Home
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from BlueStack Systems, Inc.)
Bluestacks is a Silicon Valley-based software company that produces BlueStacks App Player and BlueStacks Cloud Connect.
Publisher URL: www.bluestacks.com