Should I remove Bloomberg?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Bloomberg?
Bloomberg is a mobile app that can run on the BlueStacks App Player. The BlueStacks App Player lets you run apps from your phone fast and fullscreen on Windows.
Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 37 files and is usually about 20.57 MB (21,573,167 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\bluestacks
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\HD-RunApp.exe" uninstall "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\BlueStacks\Library\My Apps\Bloomberg.lnk" "apktoexe_Bloomberg"
Estimated size: 20.57 MB
Files installed by Bloomberg
- HD-Service.exe runs as a service named 'BlueStacks Android Service' (BstHdAndroidSvc).
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe runs as a service named 'BlueStacks Log Rotator Service' (BstHdLogRotatorSvc).
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
How do I remove Bloomberg?
Quickly and completely remove Bloomberg from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Bloomberg from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Bloomberg, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Bloomberg.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
About (from BlueStack Systems, Inc.)
Bluestacks is a Silicon Valley-based software company that produces BlueStacks App Player and BlueStacks Cloud Connect.
Publisher URL: www.bluestacks.com