Should I remove Defender?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Defender?
Defender is a mobile app that can run on the BlueStacks App Player. The BlueStacks App Player lets you run apps from your phone fast and fullscreen on Windows.
Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 38 files and is usually about 20.93 MB (21,943,394 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\bluestacks
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\HD-RunApp.exe" uninstall "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\BlueStacks\Library\My Apps\Defender.lnk" "apktoexe_Defender"
Estimated size: 20.93 MB
Files installed by Defender
- HD-Service.exe runs as a service named 'BlueStacks Android Service' (BstHdAndroidSvc).
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe runs as a service named 'BlueStacks Log Rotator Service' (BstHdLogRotatorSvc).
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
How do I remove Defender?
Quickly and completely remove Defender from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Defender from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Defender, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Defender.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from BlueStack Systems, Inc.)
Bluestacks is a Silicon Valley-based software company that produces BlueStacks App Player and BlueStacks Cloud Connect.
Publisher URL: www.bluestacks.com