Should I remove Squarelaxy?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
18% remove it82% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Squarelaxy?
Squarelaxy is a desktop app for the Pokki platform that runs as an embedded HTML5 program within the Pokki mobile app-like interface. The Software automatically collects usage information with respect to particular Pokki Apps.
About (from SweetLabs)
Squarelaxy is an online multimodal multiplayer game in which you play with other users around the world in order to climb to the top of the ranks, and accumulate points, which can be used to amp up your characters power-up abilities!
Anyhow, let's get onto the customization! What's the use in having the ability to p... Read more
Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 15 files and is usually about 95.75 MB (100,398,017 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\pokki\engine
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe" /UNINSTALL36f3e73aecac23df7b8ca5c9c9147dfdc0f50571
Estimated size: 95.75 MB
Files installed by Squarelaxy
2 Startup Files (User Run)
- pokki.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'pokki.exe' and executes as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe.
- Launcher.dll is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pokki' and executes as C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\Launcher.dll",RunLaunchPlatform.
Startup File (User Run Once)
- pokki.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #7' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-client-side-p.
- pokki.exe connects to www2.twitter.com (18.104.22.168 port 443).
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||932.54 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||217.3 KB|
How do I remove Squarelaxy?
Quickly and completely remove Squarelaxy from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Squarelaxy from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Squarelaxy, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Squarelaxy.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 18%
Keep it 82%
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
SweetLabs has two platforms, Pokki, a platform which brings media-rich web apps to the desktop and the OpenCandy Software Network, which offers installer based software bundles through the download and installation process.
Publisher URL: www.pokki.com