Should I remove Medium?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
18% remove it82% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Medium?
Medium is an app for the Pokki desktop platform. The app itself runs as an embedded HTML5 program within the Pokki software outside of the web browser.
Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 20 files and is usually about 103.55 MB (108,581,547 bytes). HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\pokki\engine
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLe8af0f3f7bbe994755b650cca114d057d4f5146c
Estimated size: 103.55 MB
Files installed by Medium
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named SweetLabs App Platform.
2 Startup Files (User Run)
- Launcher.dll is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pokki' and executes as C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\Launcher.dll",RunLaunchPlatform.
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pokki' and executes as "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppServiceUpdater.exe" /LOGON.
2 Startup Files (User Run Once)
- ServiceHostApp.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #5' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-clie.
- HostAppService.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #6' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-clie.
How do I remove Medium?
Quickly and completely remove Medium from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Medium from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Medium, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Medium.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 18%
Keep it 82%
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
SweetLabs has two platforms, Pokki, a platform which brings media-rich web apps to the desktop and the OpenCandy Software Network, which offers installer based software bundles through the download and installation process.
Publisher URL: www.pokki.com