Should I remove Instagrille?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
24% remove it76% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Instagrille?
Instagrille is an app for the Pokki desktop platform. The app itself runs as an embedded HTML5 program within the Pokki software outside of the web browser.
About (from SweetLabs)
Instagrille is a free Instagram app for your computer. Instagrille is a free desktop app that lets you view, share and discover Instagram photos directly from your computer. In addition to all your favorite features including feeds, profile views, comments and 'likes', this desktop app offers features even your Instagr... Read more
Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 15 files and is usually about 95.47 MB (100,109,912 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\pokki\engine
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe" /UNINSTALL83453a3d886e527a470b5bb8291dd338de4b1e44
Estimated size: 95.47 MB
Files installed by Instagrille
Startup File (User Run)
- Launcher.dll is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pokki' and executes as C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\Launcher.dll",RunLaunchPlatform.
Startup File (User Run Once)
- pokki.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #0' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\pokki.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-client-side-p.
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||49.1 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||6.79 KB|
How do I remove Instagrille?
Quickly and completely remove Instagrille from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Instagrille from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Instagrille, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Instagrille.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 24%
Keep it 76%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows 8 Single Language
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
SweetLabs has two platforms, Pokki, a platform which brings media-rich web apps to the desktop and the OpenCandy Software Network, which offers installer based software bundles through the download and installation process.
Publisher URL: www.pokki.com