Should I remove Dell System Detect Bootstrapper - 1?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Dell System Detect Bootstrapper - 1
Dell System Detect Bootstrapper - 1 is a program developed by Dell. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 11 files and is usually about 1.66 MB (1,744,282 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. While about 80% of users of Dell System Detect Bootstrapper - 1 come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\apps\2.0\r6ehqpno.m81\9gcayctd.rj3\dell..tion_0f612f649c4a10af_0005.0008_a4204ff54ae5d3ac
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Apps\2.0\R6EHQPNO.M81\9GCAYCTD.RJ3\dell..tion_0f612f649c4a10af_0005.0008_a4204ff54ae5d3ac\Uninstaller.exe" uninstall
Estimated size: 1.66 MB
Files installed by Dell System Detect Bootstrapper - 1
Startup File (User Run)
- DellSystemDetect.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'DellSystemDetect' and executes as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Apps\2.0\ON81V59L.0BA\B9P9LJDP.NL1\dell..tion_0f612f649c4a10af_0005.0008_a4204ff54ae5d3ac\DellSystemDetect.exe.
How do I remove Dell System Detect Bootstrapper - 1?
Quickly and completely remove Dell System Detect Bootstrapper - 1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Dell System Detect Bootstrapper - 1 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Dell System Detect Bootstrapper - 1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Dell System Detect Bootstrapper - 1.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 8.1 Pro with Medi...
|Windows 7 Home Premium
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Dell manufactures, sells and supports computers and related products and services.
Publisher URL: www.dell.com