Should I remove pppppp?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
10% remove it90% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
pppppp is a software program developed by Synaptics. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The primary executable is named instnt.exe. The setup package generally installs about 11 files and is usually about 28.36 MB (29,737,069 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of pppppp come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP
Uninstaller: rundll32.exe "C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
Estimated size: 28.36 MB
Files installed by pppppp
|Name:||Synaptics Pointing Device Driver|
|TouchPad Driver Installation Application|
- SynTPEnh.exe is scheduled as a task named 'Synaptics TouchPad Enhancements'.
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- SynTPEnh.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named Synaptics TouchPad Enhancements.
Startup File (All Users Run)
- SynTPEnh.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'SynTPEnh' which loads as C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe.
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
How do I remove pppppp?
Quickly and completely remove pppppp from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall pppppp from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program pppppp, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove pppppp.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 10%
Keep it 90%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Synaptics develops human interface solutions for many OEMs whcih are pre-installed and included with PCs and laptops for companies such as Apple, Asus, Acer, Dell, Gateway, HP, Sony, Toshiba and numerous others.
Publisher URL: www.synaptics.com