Should I remove dtvblizzcon Player?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is dtvblizzcon Player?
dtvblizzcon Player is a RayV branded and licensed cloud-based Over-The-Top video streamer.
dtvblizzcon Player is a program developed by RayV. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 10.82 MB (11,340,625 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\rayv\rayv
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\RayV\RayV\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 10.82 MB
Files installed by dtvblizzcon Player
Startup File (User Run)
- RayV.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'RayV' and executes as C:\Program Files\RayV\RayV\RayV.exe /background.
How do I remove dtvblizzcon Player?
Quickly and completely remove dtvblizzcon Player from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall dtvblizzcon Player from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program dtvblizzcon Player, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove dtvblizzcon Player.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
|HP-Pavilion NC683AA-ABA m...
|HP G61 Notebook PC
|Dell Studio XPS 8100