Should I remove Laugh Factory Live TV?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Laugh Factory Live TV
What is Laugh Factory Live TV?
Laugh Factory Live TV is a RayV branded and licensed cloud-based Over-The-Top video streamer.
Laugh Factory Live TV is a software program developed by RayV. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 6 files and is usually about 12.06 MB (12,645,203 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\rayv\rayv
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\RayV\RayV\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 12.06 MB
Files installed by Laugh Factory Live TV
Startup File (User Run)
- RayV.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'RayV' and executes as C:\Program Files\RayV\RayV\RayV.exe /background.
2 Windows Firewall Allowed Programs
- RayV.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\RayV\RayV\RayV.exe'.
- RayV.dll is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\RayV\RayV\RayV.dll'.
How do I remove Laugh Factory Live TV?
Quickly and completely remove Laugh Factory Live TV from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Laugh Factory Live TV from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Laugh Factory Live TV, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Laugh Factory Live TV.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?