Should I remove See Lithuania TV?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
See Lithuania TV
What is See Lithuania TV?
See Lithuania TV is a RayV branded and licensed cloud-based Over-The-Top video streamer.
See Lithuania TV is a program developed by RayV. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 7 files and is usually about 16.41 MB (17,210,985 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of See Lithuania TV come from the United States, it is also popular in Ireland.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\rayv\rayv
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\RayV\RayV\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 16.41 MB
Files installed by See Lithuania TV
Startup File (User Run)
- RayV.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'RayV' and executes as C:\Program Files\RayV\RayV\RayV.exe /background.
How do I remove See Lithuania TV?
Quickly and completely remove See Lithuania TV from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall See Lithuania TV from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program See Lithuania TV, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove See Lithuania TV.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States