Should I remove Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
24% remove it76% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Global Rank #2,321
United States Rank #2,633
(Not enough data to show 30 day installation trends)
Uninstallation trends (last 30 days)
Lifespan of installation (until removal)
< 4.83 days
142.59 days >
Average installed length: 74.92 days
Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6
What is Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6? (from IObit)
Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 is a stand-alone product. Besides the newly built-in antivirus functionality, it includes all the features of Advanced SystemCare PRO. PRO users who uninstalled Advanced SystemCare during the trial can easily revert it back at any time.
Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 is a program developed by IObit. The most used version is 6.0.0, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The programs's main executable is asc.exe and has been seen to consume an average CPU of less than one percent, and utilizes about 110.67 MB of memory. The software installer includes 71 files and is usually about 118.7 KB (121,544 bytes). AutoUpdate.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. While about 43% of users of Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany and United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare Ultimate\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare Ultimate\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 118.7 KB
Files installed by Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6
|Name:||Advanced SystemCare Ultimate|
|Signed by:||IObit Information Technology|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\iobit\advanced systemcare ultimate\asc.exe|
5 Scheduled Tasks
- AutoUpdate.exe is scheduled as a task named 'ASC6_AutoUpdate' (runs daily at 5:10 AM).
- ASC.exe is scheduled as a task named 'Launch Advanced SystemCare Ultimate'.
- AutoCare.exe is scheduled as a task named 'ASC6_AutoCare' (runs daily at 6:00 PM).
- Monitor.exe is scheduled as a task named 'C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\ASC6_PerformanceMonitor.job'.
- AutoSweep.exe is scheduled as a task named 'C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\ASC6_AutoClean.job'.
3 Scheduled Tasks (Boot/Login)
- ASCTray.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named Advanced SystemCare Ultimate.
- AutoSweep.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named ASC6_AutoClean.
- Monitor.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named ASC6_PerformanceMonitor.
- ASCAvSvc.exe runs as a service named 'AdvancedSystemCareAntivirus' (ASCAntivirusSrv) "Advanced SystemCare Antivirus Service".
- ASCSvc.exe runs as a service named 'Advanced SystemCare Service 6' (AdvancedSystemCareService6) "Advanced SystemCare Service".
2 Startup Files (User Run)
- ASCTray.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'ASCTray.exe' and executes as "C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare Ultimate\ASCTray.exe" /AutoStart.
- ASC.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'ASC.exe' and executes as C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare Ultimate\ASC.exe.
3 Windows Firewall Allowed Programs
- AutoUpdate.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare Ultimate\AutoUpdate.exe'.
- ASCTray.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare Ultimate\ASCTray.exe'.
- ASC.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare Ultimate\ASC.exe'.
- ASC.exe connects to 220.127.116.11 (port 80).
- ASC.exe connects to 18.104.22.168 (port 80).
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||15.69 MB|
|I/O writes/min:||2.46 MB|
|I/O reads/min:||803.52 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||104.64 KB|
|I/O reads/min:||234.48 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||13.8 KB|
How do I remove Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6?
Quickly and completely remove Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 60%
Win 8 0%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 24%
Keep it 76%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows 7 Ultimate
|Microsoft Windows XP
|Windows 7 Professional
|Windows 8 Pro
43.15% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
|HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook ...
|HP Pavilion g6 Notebook P...
|HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook ...
|HP Pavilion g7 Notebook P...
|Dell Inspiron N5110
|Dell Inspiron 1545
About (from IObit)
Founded in 2004 by two creative and enthusiastic programmers, IObit is focused on providing consumers with innovative and comprehensive system utilities and security software for superior PC performance and security.
Publisher URL: www.iobit.com