Should I remove Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2012?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
24% remove it76% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2012
What is Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2012? (from IObit)
Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2012 incorporates top anti-virus capabilities, as well as the already proven comprehensive PC tune-up ability. With its real-time protection against viruses, spyware and phishing attacks, powerful tuning-up and cleaning functionality, Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2012 provides a... Read more
Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2012 is a program developed by IObit. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The main program executable is asc.exe. The software installer includes 43 files. AutoUpdate.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows Vista (SP2) as well as Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2012 come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2012\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2012\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2012
|Name:||Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\iobit\advanced systemcare with antivirus 2012\asc.exe|
3 Scheduled Tasks
- AutoCare.exe is scheduled as a task named 'ASC5_AutoCare' (runs daily at 5:00 AM).
- ASCAntivirus.exe is scheduled as a task named 'ASCAntivirusScan' (runs daily at 1:20 AM).
- AutoSweep.exe is scheduled as a task named 'C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\ASC6_AutoClean.job'.
2 Scheduled Tasks (Boot/Login)
- PMonitor.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named ASCAV_PerformanceMonitor.
- AutoSweep.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named ASC5_AutoClean.
- ASCSvc.exe runs as a service named 'Advanced SystemCare Service 5' (AdvancedSystemCareService5) "Advanced SystemCare Service".
- ASCAvSvc.exe runs as a service named 'AdvancedSystemCareAntivirus' (ASCAntivirusSrv) "Advanced SystemCare Antivirus Service".
Startup File (User Run)
- ASCTray.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Advanced SystemCare 5' and executes as "C:\IObit\Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013\ASCTray.exe" /AutoStart.
How do I remove Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2012?
Quickly and completely remove Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2012 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2012 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2012, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2012.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win Vista (SP2) 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 24%
Keep it 76%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows Vista Home Premiu...
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
About (from IObit)
Founded in 2004 by two creative and enthusiastic programmers, IObit is focused on providing consumers with innovative and comprehensive system utilities and security software for superior PC performance and security.
Publisher URL: www.iobit.com