Should I remove TotalSpeech?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
TotalSpeech is a software program developed by Helmsman. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 28 files and is usually about 5.6 MB (5,870,046 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows XP and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of TotalSpeech come from the United States, it is also popular in France and India.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\TotalSpeech\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\TotalSpeech\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 5.6 MB
Files installed by TotalSpeech
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove TotalSpeech?
Quickly and completely remove TotalSpeech from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TotalSpeech from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TotalSpeech, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TotalSpeech.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows XP
|Windows 7 Ultimate
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States