Should I remove Tiff Paging?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Tiff Paging is a program developed by Helmsman. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 3.26 MB (3,413,208 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 80% of users of Tiff Paging come from the United States, it is also popular in Italy.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Tiff Paging\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Tiff Paging\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 3.26 MB
Files installed by Tiff Paging
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Tiff Paging?
Quickly and completely remove Tiff Paging from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Tiff Paging from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Tiff Paging, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Tiff Paging.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States