Should I remove SpreadCalc?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
SpreadCalc is a program developed by Helmsman. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 2.36 MB (2,473,422 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. While about 80% of users of SpreadCalc come from the United States, it is also popular in Australia.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\spreadcalc
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\SpreadCalc\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.36 MB
Files installed by SpreadCalc
How do I remove SpreadCalc?
Quickly and completely remove SpreadCalc from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SpreadCalc from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SpreadCalc, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SpreadCalc.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Professional
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States