Should I remove SeeqDo?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
77% remove it23% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is SeeqDo?
SeeqDo is an adware style application that runs in the web browser as a toolbar and web extension. The web extension is primarily designed to take control of the user's browser in order to modify the search provider and redirect web searches to what ever search engine partner the publisher has a revenue relationship with. In doing so, the toolbar performs a number of behaviors in order to maximize the potential of a user to click on sponsored advertising through search. This includes but not limited to:
- Changing the web browser's default home page to the affiliate search portal.
- Changing the browser's search provider, built-in search box as well as the address bar.
- Ability to modify the 'new tab' functionality to launch the modified search portal page.
- Provide automatic updates of the toolbar without the user's initiation.
- Adds an alternative error page and page not found functionality.
- Adds additional functionality that is designed to protect the search and home page settings.
- Access the HTML of all pages visited as well as capture URLs of the pages and search terms.
- In many cases can inject advertising in the form of context ads, pop-ups and pop-unders.
The primary executable is named SeeqDoSACB.exe. A majority of users end up uninstalling this less than a week of it being installed.
- Malware detected in the program
- Hijacks the web browser's home page
- Hijacks the browser's default search provider
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in SeeqDo.
|SeeqDoSACB.exe (8d298d96bf2012581c55e3959fa7b6cb) has been flagged by the following 23 scanners:|
||AdWare.Hotbar (Not a Virus)
|eTrust Vet Antivirus
|Microsoft Security Essentials
||1/26/2014 rev. 1
View all 23 all detections
Displayed publisher: Pinball Corporation.
Help link: www.seeqdo.com/support.html
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\seeqdosa\bin\220.127.116.11
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\seeqdoSA\bin\18.104.22.168\SeeqDoUninstaller.exe" Web
Files installed by SeeqDo
|Program executable:||SeeqDoSACB.exe (Malware detected)|
How do I remove SeeqDo?
Quickly and completely remove SeeqDo from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall SeeqDo from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program SeeqDo, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove SeeqDo.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
Uninstall it 77%
Keep it 23%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from Pinball Corporation)
Pinball Corporation delivers online content and monetization solutions for small to mid-sized web publishers, and keyword-based online advertising solutions for direct-response and ecommerce marketers.
Publisher URL: www.pinballcorp.com