Should I remove MagicHoldemPN?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Kessem Holdings Limited
MagicHoldemPN is a software program developed by Kessem Holdings Limited. The primary executable is named magicholdempnlauncher.exe. The setup package generally installs about 42 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). While about 83% of users of MagicHoldemPN come from the United States, it is also popular in New Zealand.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\Local\MagicHoldemPN
Files installed by MagicHoldemPN
How do I remove MagicHoldemPN?
Quickly and completely remove MagicHoldemPN from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall MagicHoldemPN from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program MagicHoldemPN, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove MagicHoldemPN.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| New Zealand