Should I remove Coach770?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Kessem Holdings Limited
Coach770 is a software program developed by Kessem Holdings Limited. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The primary executable is named coach770launcher.exe. The setup package generally installs about 42 files and is usually about 286.5 MB (300,414,563 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Coach770 come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Coach770
Estimated size: 286.5 MB
Files installed by Coach770
- Coach770_service.exe runs as a service named 'Coach770 Service' (Coach770) "Coach770 service".
How do I remove Coach770?
Quickly and completely remove Coach770 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Coach770 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Coach770, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Coach770.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom