Should I remove 888PokerCoach?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Kessem Holdings Limited
888PokerCoach is a program developed by Kessem Holdings Limited. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is 888pokercoachlauncher.exe. The software installer includes 42 files and is usually about 351.98 MB (369,077,169 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 63% of users of 888PokerCoach come from the United States, it is also popular in Australia and Canada.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\Local\888PokerCoach
Estimated size: 351.98 MB
Files installed by 888PokerCoach
- 888PokerCoach_service.exe runs as a service named '888Poker Coach Service' (888PokerCoach) "888Poker Coach service".
How do I remove 888PokerCoach?
Quickly and completely remove 888PokerCoach from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall 888PokerCoach from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program 888PokerCoach, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove 888PokerCoach.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
62.50% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?