Should I remove Lenovo Smart Voice?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
27% remove it73% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Global Rank #2,989
United States Rank #2,155
Installation trends (last 30 days)
Uninstallation trends (last 30 days)
Lifespan of installation (until removal)
Average installed length: 15.49 days
Lenovo Smart Voice
What is Lenovo Smart Voice?
Installed with various models such as the Yoga 2 Pro. The voice control functionality is made possible by Lenovo Smart Voice which also works with Yoga Camera Man.
The most common release is 220.127.116.11, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The primary executable is named lsvtrayload.exe. The setup package generally installs about 18 files and is usually about 32.54 MB (34,123,724 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Smart Voice\
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Smart Voice\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 32.54 MB
Files installed by Lenovo Smart Voice
|Name:||Lenovo Smart Voice|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\lenovo\lenovo smart voice\lsvtrayload.exe|
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- LsvTrayLoad.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named Lenovo Smart Voice.
- LsvUIService.exe runs as a service named 'LsvUIService' (LsvUIService).
Startup File (All Users Run)
- LsvTrayLoad.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'AutoStartSmartVoice' which loads as C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Smart Voice\LsvTrayLoad.exe AutoRun.
How do I remove Lenovo Smart Voice?
Quickly and completely remove Lenovo Smart Voice from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Lenovo Smart Voice from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Lenovo Smart Voice, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Lenovo Smart Voice.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 27%
Keep it 73%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 8.1 Single Langua...
|Windows 8.1 Pro
|Windows 10 Home
|Windows 8.1 Pro with Medi...
65.46% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
Lenovo is a PC hardware and electronics company whose products include personal computers, tablet computers, mobile phones, workstations, servers, electronic storage devices and IT management software.
Publisher URL: www.lenovo.com