Should I remove Lenovo Escolar?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Lenovo Escolar is a software program developed by Lenovo. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 73% of users of Lenovo Escolar come from Brazil, it is also popular in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\opt\Lenovo\
Files installed by Lenovo Escolar
How do I remove Lenovo Escolar?
Quickly and completely remove Lenovo Escolar from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Lenovo Escolar from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Lenovo Escolar, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Lenovo Escolar.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
73.33% of installs come from Brazil
Which countries install it?
| United States
Lenovo is a PC hardware and electronics company whose products include personal computers, tablet computers, mobile phones, workstations, servers, electronic storage devices and IT management software.
Publisher URL: www.lenovo.com