Should I remove Lenovo AppCloud?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Lenovo AppCloud is a software program developed by Lenovo. During setup, the program registers itself to launch on boot through a Windows Schedule Task in order to automatically start-up. The setup package generally installs about 9 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\lenovo\appcloud
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Lenovo\AppCloud\uninstall.exe
Files installed by Lenovo AppCloud
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- lenovoappcloud.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named Lenovo AppCloud.
How do I remove Lenovo AppCloud?
Quickly and completely remove Lenovo AppCloud from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Lenovo AppCloud from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Lenovo AppCloud, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Lenovo AppCloud.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Scheduled task? Yes
(Runs on Windows boot)
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Lenovo is a PC hardware and electronics company whose products include personal computers, tablet computers, mobile phones, workstations, servers, electronic storage devices and IT management software.
Publisher URL: www.lenovo.com