Should I remove Kids Imaging Studio?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Kids Imaging Studio
from PhoTags Inc.
Kids Imaging Studio is a software program developed by PhoTags. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named photags.exe. The setup package generally installs about 37 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Kids Imaging Studio
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files2\KIDSIM~1\Setup.exe /remove /q0
Files installed by Kids Imaging Studio
|WinPhotags MFC Application|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\kids imaging studio\photags.exe|
- Photags.exe is registered as an AutoPlay event handler named 'PhotagsArrivalHandler' with the ProgID of 'Photags.AutoplayHandler' and the action verb 'open.
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- Photags AutoDetect.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\PhoTags Express\Photags AutoDetect.exe'.
How do I remove Kids Imaging Studio?
Quickly and completely remove Kids Imaging Studio from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Kids Imaging Studio from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Kids Imaging Studio, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Kids Imaging Studio.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?