Should I remove iConcepts Photo Frame?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
iConcepts Photo Frame
from PhoTags Inc.
iConcepts Photo Frame is a software program developed by PhoTags. The primary executable is named photags.exe. The setup package generally installs about 24 files and is usually about 58.84 MB (61,692,985 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\iConcepts Photo Frame
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files1\ICONCE~1\Setup.exe /remove
Estimated size: 58.84 MB
Files installed by iConcepts Photo Frame
|WinPhotags MFC Application|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\iconcepts photo frame\photags.exe|
- Photags.exe is registered as an AutoPlay event handler named 'PhotagsArrivalHandler' with the ProgID of 'Photags.AutoplayHandler' and the action verb 'open.
How do I remove iConcepts Photo Frame?
Quickly and completely remove iConcepts Photo Frame from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall iConcepts Photo Frame from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program iConcepts Photo Frame, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove iConcepts Photo Frame.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?