Should I remove Capture Cam Photo Manager?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Capture Cam Photo Manager
from PhoTags Inc.
Capture Cam Photo Manager is a program developed by PhoTags. The main program executable is photags.exe. The software installer includes 35 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Capture Cam Photo Manager come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Capture Cam Photo Manager
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files2\CAPTUR~1\Setup.exe /remove /q0
Files installed by Capture Cam Photo Manager
|WinPhotags MFC Application|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\capture cam photo manager\photags.exe|
- Photags.exe is registered as an AutoPlay event handler named 'PhotagsArrivalHandler' with the ProgID of 'Photags.AutoplayHandler' and the action verb 'open.
How do I remove Capture Cam Photo Manager?
Quickly and completely remove Capture Cam Photo Manager from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Capture Cam Photo Manager from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Capture Cam Photo Manager, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Capture Cam Photo Manager.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States