Should I remove HD Media Player?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
68% remove it32% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
HD Media Player
from Air Software
What is HD Media Player?
About (from Air Software)
Internet Helper Toolbar, powered by Conduit, allows you to eaily search and navigate the web. Easy access to news, weather, and more.
HD Media Player has been found to be bundled with 3rd party software. If you have not purposefully installed this, you should be safe uninstalling it.
Find out how to remove HD Media Player.
Displayed publisher: HD Media Player
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\HD Media Player
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\HD Media Player\uninstall.exe
Files installed by HD Media Player
|Name:||HD Media Player|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\hd media player\hdmplayer.exe|
- HDMPlayer.exe is registered as an AutoPlay event handler named 'VLCPlayVideoFilesOnArrival' with the ProgID of 'VLC.OPENFolder' and the action verb 'Open.
- npvlc.dll is loaded into Mozilla Firefox under the product name [email protected]/vlc,version=2.2.1' with a plugin key of [email protected]/vlc,version=2.2.1' for all users of the PC.
How do I remove HD Media Player?
Quickly and completely remove HD Media Player from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall HD Media Player from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program HD Media Player, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove HD Media Player.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
How do I reset my web browser?
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by HD Media Player you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
Win Vista (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
HOW DOES IT RUN?
Plugs into Mozilla Firefox
Uninstall it 68%
Keep it 32%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 10 Home
|Windows Vista Ultimate
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?