Should I remove Generate Document Button for ACT! 2011/12/13?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Generate Document Button for ACT! 2011/12/13
Generate Document Button for ACT! 2011/12/13 is a program developed by Exponenciel. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 42 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: firstname.lastname@example.org
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ACT\Act for Windows\
Uninstaller: "C:\ProgramData\Exponenciel\Generate Document Button\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Generate Document Button for ACT! 2011/12/13
- Act.Scheduler.exe runs as a service named 'Sage ACT! Scheduler' (Sage ACT! Scheduler) "Sage ACT! Scheduler service for scheduling ACT! tasks.".
2 Startup Files (All Users Run)
- Act.Scheduler.UI.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'ACTSchedulerUI' which loads as "C:\Program Files\ACT\Act for Windows\Act.Scheduler.UI.exe" -Dfalse.
- Act.Outlook.Service.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Act.Outlook.Service' which loads as "C:\Program Files\ACT\Act for Windows\Act.Outlook.Service.exe".
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||21 Bytes|
How do I remove Generate Document Button for ACT! 2011/12/13?
Quickly and completely remove Generate Document Button for ACT! 2011/12/13 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Generate Document Button for ACT! 2011/12/13 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Generate Document Button for ACT! 2011/12/13, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Generate Document Button for ACT! 2011/12/13.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?