Should I remove Layout Styling for ACT! 2011?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Layout Styling for ACT! 2011
Layout Styling for ACT! 2011 is a software program developed by Exponenciel. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package generally installs about 32 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ACT\Act for Windows\
Uninstaller: "C:\ProgramData\Exponenciel\Layout Style Editor\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Layout Styling for ACT! 2011
Startup File (User Run)
- Act.Outlook.Service.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Act.Outlook.Service' and executes as "C:\Program Files\ACT\Act for Windows\Act.Outlook.Service.exe".
Startup File (All Users Run)
- Act.Outlook.Service.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Act.Outlook.Service' which loads as "C:\Program Files\ACT\Act for Windows\Act.Outlook.Service.exe".
How do I remove Layout Styling for ACT! 2011?
Quickly and completely remove Layout Styling for ACT! 2011 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Layout Styling for ACT! 2011 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Layout Styling for ACT! 2011, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Layout Styling for ACT! 2011.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?