Should I remove Advanced Layout Tools Pack for ACT! 2011/12/13?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Advanced Layout Tools Pack for ACT! 2011/12/13
Advanced Layout Tools Pack for ACT! 2011/12/13 is a software program developed by Exponenciel. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 42 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ACT\Act for Windows\
Uninstaller: "C:\ProgramData\Exponenciel\Advanced Layout Tools Pack\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Advanced Layout Tools Pack for ACT! 2011/12/13
- Act.Scheduler.exe runs as a service named 'Sage ACT! Scheduler' (Sage ACT! Scheduler) "Sage ACT! Scheduler service for scheduling ACT! tasks.".
2 Startup Files (All Users Run)
- Act.Scheduler.UI.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'ACTSchedulerUI' which loads as "C:\Program Files\ACT\Act for Windows\Act.Scheduler.UI.exe" -Dfalse.
- Act.Outlook.Service.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Act.Outlook.Service' which loads as "C:\Program Files\ACT\Act for Windows\Act.Outlook.Service.exe".
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||21 Bytes|
How do I remove Advanced Layout Tools Pack for ACT! 2011/12/13?
Quickly and completely remove Advanced Layout Tools Pack for ACT! 2011/12/13 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Advanced Layout Tools Pack for ACT! 2011/12/13 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Advanced Layout Tools Pack for ACT! 2011/12/13, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Advanced Layout Tools Pack for ACT! 2011/12/13.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?