Should I remove WindowAdvertisement?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
75% remove it25% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Lifespan of installation (until removal)
Average installed length: 19.65 days
from enliple Ltd
What is WindowAdvertisement?
The software runs unwanted processes or programs on the user's computer and does not display adequate disclosures about its behavior.
WindowAdvertisement is a software program developed by enliple Ltd. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named windowadvertisement.exe. A majority of users end up uninstalling this less than a week of it being installed. The setup package generally installs about 6 files and is usually about 4.43 MB (4,640,786 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows XP. While about 58% of users of WindowAdvertisement come from Korea, it is also popular in the United States.
- Malware detected in the program
- Starts automatically
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in WindowAdvertisement.
|windowadvertisement.exe (c1ce54bd47cce45fee16fcd427f30a2c) has been flagged by the following 14 scanners:|
||a variant of Win32/AdWare.Kraddare.JC
||8/25/2014 rev. 2
View all 14 all detections
Displayed publisher: WindowAdvertisement
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\windowadvertisement
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\WindowAdvertisement\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 4.43 MB
Files installed by WindowAdvertisement
|Program executable:||windowadvertisement.exe (Malware detected)|
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- windowadvertisement.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named WindowAdvertisement.
Startup File (All Users Run)
- windowadvertisement.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'WindowAdvertisement' which loads as C:\Program Files\WindowAdvertisement\windowadvertisement.exe.
How do I remove WindowAdvertisement?
Quickly and completely remove WindowAdvertisement from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall WindowAdvertisement from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program WindowAdvertisement, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove WindowAdvertisement.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 43%
Win 8 14%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Microsoft Windows XP
|Windows 7 Ultimate
58.33% of installs come from Korea
Which countries install it?
| United States