Should I remove Wide Area Network Overheat?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
82% remove it18% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Wide Area Network Overheat
What is Wide Area Network Overheat?
About (from the publisher)
The Software interacts with your computer by converting words on pages you view into hyperlinks that are linked to advertisements; communicating with our servers to check for new offers, the placement of offers, the date and time you install and uninstall the Software, and whether an updated version of the Software is ... Read more
- Possible malware installed by this program
- Automatically starts with Windows
- Displays unwanted advertisements
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Wide Area Network Overheat.
|bnsm21e5.exe (b8bf572e2e15fc31e464f593cc376a12) has been flagged by the following 11 scanners:|
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\22175f80-1428349006-11dd-8531-ac220b2a6a1c
Files installed by Wide Area Network Overheat
|Program executable:||bnsm21e5.exe (Malware detected)|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- bnsm21E5.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'WinCheck' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\22175F80-1428349006-11DD-8531-AC220B2A6A1C\bnsm21E5.exe.
How do I remove Wide Area Network Overheat?
Quickly and completely remove Wide Area Network Overheat from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Wide Area Network Overheat from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Wide Area Network Overheat, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Wide Area Network Overheat.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 82%
Keep it 18%
87.50% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States