Should I remove Web Page Column?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
75% remove it25% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Web Page Column
What is Web Page Column?
The primary executable is named ansy283.exe. A majority of users end up uninstalling this less than a week of it being installed. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 2.86 MB (2,999,077 bytes).
- Malware detected in the program
- Displays unwanted advertisements
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Web Page Column.
|ansy283.exe (cf3ef4b106f983fe6a0ccf705afaf724) has been flagged by the following 10 scanners:|
||a variant of Win32/Adware.ConvertAd.II
||8/16/2015 rev. 1
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\af1489e0-1429709251-11e0-af41-f46d0498c722
Estimated size: 2.86 MB
Files installed by Web Page Column
|Program executable:||ansy283.exe (Malware detected)|
How do I remove Web Page Column?
Quickly and completely remove Web Page Column from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Web Page Column from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Web Page Column, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Web Page Column.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
Uninstall it 75%
Keep it 25%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States