Should I remove Village Tracker for Cards?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Village Tracker for Cards
from Data Village
Village Tracker for Cards is a program developed by Data Village. The setup package is about 1.67 MB (1,754,818 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\data village\village tracker for cards
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Data Village\Village Tracker for Cards\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 1.67 MB
Files installed by Village Tracker for Cards
How do I remove Village Tracker for Cards?
Quickly and completely remove Village Tracker for Cards from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Village Tracker for Cards from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Village Tracker for Cards, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Village Tracker for Cards.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?