Should I remove Data Tracker for Food?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Data Tracker for Food
from Data Village
Data Tracker for Food is a program developed by Data Village. The setup package is about 4.76 MB (4,986,468 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\data village\data tracker for food
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Data Village\Data Tracker for Food\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 4.76 MB
Files installed by Data Tracker for Food
How do I remove Data Tracker for Food?
Quickly and completely remove Data Tracker for Food from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Data Tracker for Food from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Data Tracker for Food, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Data Tracker for Food.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?