Should I remove TalkTalk Business Launch pad?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
TalkTalk Business Launch pad
TalkTalk Business Launch pad is a software program developed by F-Secure. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 42 files and is usually about 22.7 MB (23,802,797 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows XP and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of TalkTalk Business Launch pad come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\TTB Internet Security\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\TTB Internet Security\\fsuninstall.exe" --operatorID 45077
Estimated size: 22.7 MB
Files installed by TalkTalk Business Launch pad
- fshoster32.exe runs as a service named 'F-Secure Dll Hoster' (fshoster) "F-Secure Dll Hoster Service".
Startup File (All Users Run)
- fshoster32.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'F-Secure Hoster (55009)' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Tele Columbus\fshoster32.exe" -app -hosteriC:1.
- fshoster32.exe connects to fs-162-246-164-010.f-secure.com (22.214.171.124 port 443).
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||1.47 MB|
|I/O writes/min:||67.46 KB|
How do I remove TalkTalk Business Launch pad?
Quickly and completely remove TalkTalk Business Launch pad from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TalkTalk Business Launch pad from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TalkTalk Business Launch pad, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TalkTalk Business Launch pad.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows XP
|Windows 7 Home Premium
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
Publisher URL: www.f-secure.com