Should I remove Space Percentage Sign?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
78% remove it22% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Space Percentage Sign
What is Space Percentage Sign?
Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The main program executable is bnslfdbc.exe. Typically most users end up uninstalling this just after a few days.
- Possible malware installed by this program
- Automatically starts with Windows
- Displays unwanted advertisements
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Space Percentage Sign.
|bnslfdbc.exe (01d8ac19d87149a531f351acd98f5dbf) has been flagged by the following 12 scanners:|
||a variant of Win32/Adware.ConvertAd.QX
||8/16/2015 rev. 1
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\00000011-1431708593-0000-0000-e03f49c65a7a
Files installed by Space Percentage Sign
|Program executable:||bnslfdbc.exe (Malware detected)|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- bnslFDBC.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'WinCheck' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\00000011-1431708593-0000-0000-E03F49C65A7A\bnslFDBC.exe.
How do I remove Space Percentage Sign?
Quickly and completely remove Space Percentage Sign from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Space Percentage Sign from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Space Percentage Sign, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Space Percentage Sign.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 78%
Keep it 22%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?