Should I remove Sort Low-tech?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
83% remove it17% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Sort Low-tech?
During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named bnsa9e07.exe. A majority of users end up uninstalling this less than a week of it being installed. The setup package is about 914.76 KB (936,713 bytes) when donwloaded.
- Malware detected in the program
- Starts automatically
- Displays unwanted advertisements
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in Sort Low-tech.
|bnsa9e07.exe (6769bf9b0a829776b69a6f46d2496763) has been flagged by the following 14 scanners:|
||a variant of Win32/Adware.ConvertAd.QX
||8/16/2015 rev. 1
View all 14 all detections
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\03aa02fc-1432659392-0507-c606-070700080009
Estimated size: 914.76 KB
Files installed by Sort Low-tech
|Program executable:||bnsa9e07.exe (Malware detected)|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- bnsa9E07.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'WinCheck' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\03AA02FC-1432659392-0507-C606-070700080009\bnsa9E07.exe.
How do I remove Sort Low-tech?
Quickly and completely remove Sort Low-tech from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Sort Low-tech from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Sort Low-tech, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Sort Low-tech.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Win 8 50%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 83%
Keep it 17%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Professional
|Windows 8.1 Pro
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| South Africa